MAH - MineArbejdernes Haevn
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

MAH - MineArbejdernes Haevn

MAH! Velkommen til forummet for Minearbejdernes haevn! Alle ogame spillere i alliancen MAH er velkomne. PM mig ingame og lav en ansoegning paa forummet. Mvh Flamin

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  

Tips for (IISIS) chars and more

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
galerip
Minevagt
Minevagt

Antal indlæg : 97
Registration date : 21/10/08

Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Empty
IndlægEmne: Tips for (IISIS) chars and more   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitimeFre Okt 31 2008, 02:08

Good Guys
Yoga. A young apprentice from an unknown planet. strong with the force.

Daver. Lord Jedi of Coruscant and quite the lady´s man although he claims he is not.

Kinane. Robot of the model T.SA. that stands for Troublesome. ServiceAndroid.

2 Reprecentives of the highcouncil of Coruscant. One short fat and bothersome the other tall, slim, wordless and always smiles like a mr. bean on drugs. "Names not given"

1-? Wookie. i cant tell more.

1-? Ewoks. Just one cant do of these cuddly creatures

and then there´s hopefully a cute girl who likes Daver enough to get herself into trouble.

Bad Guys

Count Sithmas. he appears sometime in the middle i hope but wont be killed so easely.

The Cruel Pirat Princess. whose name shall not be spoken out because people die a horrible death when hearing it. affraid

The Pirates. all names not included. Pladerballe (sgt. Muddybutt) a druken guard on dietpills. Irene the Unclean. the shipscook.

Stormtroppers.

and finally the bountyhunter(s).

Questions...???
What are they bringing?.
where is it going to?.
how many are after them?.
what can go wrong
and how much power does Yoga truely have?.

find out in your own Episode of "Is it snowing in space". Very Happy rendeer santa
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tviorr
Tempelfejeren
Tempelfejeren

Mand
Antal indlæg : 275
Geografisk sted : København
Registration date : 20/07/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tips for (IISIS) chars and more   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitimeFre Okt 31 2008, 03:52

What is an Ewok, again ?
galerip
Minevagt
Minevagt

IndlægEmne: Ewoks   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitimeFre Okt 31 2008, 14:27

an Ewok live in the forest of Yavin 4 they are 3-4½ feet tall and is slightly intelligent.
They are also furry in many colors ranging from black, brown, white and even some grey ones. some have spots and stipes other are more plain and only have a single color.
Their colors of fur change over the years like human hair but for them its a symbol of statue.
That is why they truely worship the golden man. aka C3-P0. hehe.
bounce
its said they make perfect spys, but i think they would be better of as teddybears. Razz
or hired help for kindergardens
Admin
Admin

Mand
Antal indlæg : 280
Geografisk sted : Skive, Denmark
Registration date : 19/07/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tips for (IISIS) chars and more   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitimeFre Okt 31 2008, 21:10

I have just come up with alot of, At least I Think so myself, brilliant Ideas! Very Happy
The first one. I'm still the PR man and Therefor my suggestion goes on, making the Christmas Calender Public. It would probably give a good signal to the rest of Ogame.dk Smile

Just a suggestion Smile
I will discuss the rest of my wicked plans with Galerip.
I'm thinking of making another ChristmasCalender more. maybe In co-operation with a couple of others Smile
But the Calender i think of, will take a lot of further work than this one Smile
https://minearbejderneshaevn.danskforum.net
Tviorr
Tempelfejeren
Tempelfejeren

Mand
Antal indlæg : 275
Geografisk sted : København
Registration date : 20/07/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tips for (IISIS) chars and more   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitimeSøn Nov 02 2008, 02:50

Jeg spår det her bliver en forvirrende omgang ;-)

Jeg mangler kun at se indledningen, og jeg er stadig nødt til at spørge flamin om mindst en ting. scratch

Måske det når at blive en anelse mere forvirrende for forfatteren til afsnit 10, når han mangler 8 afsnit ;-)
galerip
Minevagt
Minevagt

IndlægEmne: ja den bliver lidt morsom   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitimeSøn Nov 02 2008, 02:59

klart. den er lavet lidt efter legen hvor man sidder mange mennesker i rundkreds og en hvisker et ord og den person det bliver hvisket til, skal hviske det vidre til den næste osv. hvor ordret bulldozer kan på bare 4 personer blive til bolledåse..
Men her har man dog en indledning man kan forholde sig til. pig
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tips for (IISIS) chars and more   Tips for (IISIS) chars and more Icon_minitime

Tips for (IISIS) chars and more
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
MAH - MineArbejdernes Haevn :: Community :: Hyggehjørnet-
Gå til: